Bhagirath Baria

My photo
The Author of this blog has keen interest in understanding Economics and its implications on the Individual and the Economy as a whole. Has been writing articles and analysis of issues that may skip general observation, but exert deep influence on people's lives and their decisions. Discussions and Debates related to conventional as well as non-conventional Economics is done here. The author of this blog doesn't classify himself to any particular School of thought in Economics. He is tilted toward Mainstream Economics, though has keen interest in a few Heterodox schools too. Wishing all the readers a truly enriching experience.

Visitors

Licensed under Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
Rath & Economics by Bhagirath Baria is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.rathandeconomics.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.facebook.com/bhagirath.baria.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Union Budget 2009-2010.

Dearest viewers of the blog. I am very happy to tell you that this post is solely for your views. I am hereby urging all of my readers to have their say. Our Hon' Finance Minister Mr. Pranab Mukherjee will be walking in the Parliament with the heavy burden of India's future, on his shoulders.
I would like you people to come forward and say what you expect from the Union Budget 2009-2010. It will affect you, me and the entire social fabric at large. So, here's a way of saying what you expect from the Union Budget. I'll be putting forward my ANALYSIS of the UNION BUDGET on 8th July. But before that I feel, that as the nation's future, we youngistanis need to come forward and say what we feel correct.
Everyone is whole-heartedly welcomed. Be it an Economist, or a student like me, anyone who wants to tell what are his/her expectations from the forthcoming Budget. Do visit this blog again on 8th and enjoy an analysis of the Union Budget in a layman's language! Come forward, speak your views.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I have my own set of expectations from Budget. What i feel essential is the reduction in limit of non-taxable income limit from current 1.5lakh to 3lakh. Moreover, as per my view, Budget MUST ALLOCATE proper importance to Health, Education and other crucial Infrastructure. Education and Health i.e. the SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE shall be fabricated very delicately into an unbreakable and a steel-strong factor, that in turn would boost the future of our nation. Good day.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome everyone who want to share their views, oppose mine, argue, agree and disagree with me. Request you to refrain from using abusive language and/or controversial language. Rest, the blog is always open for your views.